From the Friends of Caleb

This blog is to support Caleb Evins and his battle with Cancer

Monday, April 16, 2012

Mohave High School-A Place of Caring

"A Place of Caring" would really have to be an understatement.  Today I was overwhelmed with the support and love poured out by our student body.  There has been some negative press about our school--but I just won't believe it.  After the incredible show of support and love for my son-I can't imagine a better group of kids for Caleb to be spending time with .  Many of my students have showed heartfelt compassion for Caleb's situation.  I'm saying this for Caleb and all of my family:  We truly feel like we can climb this mountain.  On Friday I didn't know how we could do it-but today I know we can do this as a throng of people who care at Mohave High School are lifting us up!  God is Good!

Caleb had another day of getting stronger.  He was up and about and tomorrow they'll put in a line that will make him more mobile as he is treated.  He's on his way out of the ICU and will have much more independence from now on.  Continue to pray for his recovery!

4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord :))) He is good...

    I miss you guys! Lots of love, Gayane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third hour Biology is all on Team Caleb!
    Things we are doing without you. . .AIMS, vocabulary, reading aloud, but not with your enthusiam, taking tests. Nothing is quite the same without you! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello pastor Craig... this is Rob i know i haven't talked in a long time i'm going o mcc now but anyways i just heard about Caleb being really sick with Leukemia when i saw your mom and Esther at the library today and thats really sad but i'm glad to here that he's doing better and i wish him a full recovery. my prayers are with you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craig, Thank you so much for starting this blog. This is such a great way to keep us all informed.....as we seek the Lord's guidance on how to pray for Caleb and your family. I saw Sarah at the hospital today with Caleb. He looks strong....and definitely has the fight to push forward. Your all in our prayers as we seek the Lord and rest in his power and ability to heal Caleb in a mighty way. Kimberley Scott

    ReplyDelete